Shop Now

Shop Now
Click to go to the Online Stampin' Up! shop

Saturday 31 May 2014

Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Catalogue Launch Party in Welington, Somerset!!!

I can finally reveal details of the highlight of the year!! 


I'm holding my catalogue launch party on Sunday 29th June, at the Community Centre in Wellington, Somerset. The Community Centre is just a short walk from the Longforth Road (ASDA) Car Park, which has free parking on a Sunday!

So


What's this all about?? Well, I need to clear space for all the new wonderful stash i'll be acquiring over the next 12 months. So I'll be selling my old stock, stash, tools. Some will be used, some will be brand new - there are some great items in there. 

However, here is the twist.....for every £ you spend on 'old' items, you get that to spend in the new catalogue!! 

The new items can be collected from me on/around July 12th or for £4.95 can be delivered directly to you as soon as they are released.

Tickets cost £5 and can be purchased by contacting me. Included you'll get your own copy of the brand new catalogue. You'll get the opportunity to play and create with the new 2014-2016 colours. 

Book your tickets before 11pm on Sunday 1st June for an additional free gift!!



No comments:

Post a Comment