Shop Now

Shop Now
Click to go to the Online Stampin' Up! shop

Sunday 8 June 2014

And the Winner is....

What a busy week I've been having! Last Sunday I spent the day at the Wellington Street Fair, it was a fantastic atmosphere and I met so many lovely people! It was great having the chance to chat to people about Stampin' Up!



As part of the day, all those who signed up to my newsletter were entered into a prize draw to win a card making kit! I can finally revel the winner is Kate Hutchinson :) Well done Kate! I will be in contact in the next few days to sort out delivery of your kit.

Thank you to all who signed up, there are lots of opportunities to get things for free with Stampin' Up! If you'd like more information about hosting a party or signing up as a demonstrator, get in touch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment