Shop Now

Shop Now
Click to go to the Online Stampin' Up! shop

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Buttons, buttons, buttons! It had to happen sooner or later...May Scrapbooking Kit

I've just completed Stampin' Start which is the incentive for new Stampin Up! Demonstrators during their first six full months. I'm keeping my product bonus for #PLxSU or Project Life for those slightly less excited than me, but I still think it's important to celebrate my achievements. So what better way to celebrate than include my favourite thing in this months scrapbook kit!!!


May's scrapbook kit contains one 12"x12" sheet of Whisper White Card, one 12"x12" sheet of Sahara Sand Card, one A4 sheet of Whisper White Card, two A4 sheets of Wisteria Wonder, two A4 sheets of Elegant Eggplant and 36 Buttons!!! There will also be an instruction sheet on how to use this kit to create a beautiful layout. The Buttons contains a mix of Subtle and Regal colours, in three differnent types. Your buttons will include Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder to coordinate wonderfully with this kit but also Island Indigo, which will feature heavily in next months kit!

How to get hold of this kit? You just need to contact me...

I will be running this as a class on Wednesday 21st May, in Wellington, Somerset, at 7:30pm. If you would like to join in, please let me know before the 15th May so that I can ensure your kit is ready for that evening. 

The kit costs £7 and can be collected from me, or posted for an additional £3.50.

Keep checking back to see what I've done with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment