Shop Now

Shop Now
Click to go to the Online Stampin' Up! shop

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Love Label meets Positively Chevron with a dash of clearance rack!

I recently went to the Pinkies Birmingham Weekend, and while I was there I completely fell in love with the Positively Chevron Stamp and our White Craft Ink. When a friend needed a last minute wedding card, I knew they would make a great combination.

Here's what I came up with,


Using Crumb Cake Cardstock and White Craft Ink, I used the positively chevron Stamp to create a background for my card. I then used love label bundle - which comes with the matching Artisan Label Punch, some linen thread to create the 'Mr and Mrs' Sentiment. For the envelope I used our Tag a bag gift bag, I created the closure with the Angled Tag Topper Punch on Crumb Cake Carkstock, which i distressed the edges using a Sponge Dauber and Crumb Cake ink. I created the sentiment using Crumb Cake Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. By attatching the tag to only the bottom half, the 'envelope' can be opened and closed easily. 

Now, your probably realising I havnt mentioned the scalloped tulle ribbon. This is Crumb Cake tulle ribbon that I picked up from the Clearance Rack. I love the clearance rack, not only can pick up great bargins but because of our products exclusivly coordinate you can get additional things that match the current products we sell! 

Now, the fun with the clearance rack is that you don't know when the stock will dissapear, so if you need that item, you have to buy it straight away! As i type this you can get Cherry Cobbler Ribbon for £3.19 or Gumball Green, Real Red and Whisper White gift tags for 89p!!

Here are the products I used....

No comments:

Post a Comment