Shop Now

Shop Now
Click to go to the Online Stampin' Up! shop

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Crossing the half way point! Journaling a really important experience..

Today's layout marked the crossing of the half way point through my 100 happy days photo book. I loved the experience of being happy for 100 days, and in part that was probably due to the experiences I had in my life during those 100 days. 
 
At the beginning of February, I visited America for the first time. That alone, was a very big deal for me as it's something that's always been too far outside of my comfort zone. But what made this trip even more difficult was leaving my twin boys, not in the care of their Daddy, who unfortunately couldn't get the time off work, but to his wonderful parents. You can not imagine how hard looking after toddler twins is, particularly ones that don't sleep through the night, until you are faced with it. I honestly didn't know who I was more worried for! As things went, we all had an amazing experience, exhausting for many, but amazing none the less. I fell completely in love with America and my little niece Tabby. I can't wait to take the boys out there to meet her and experience the joy that American's have for making sure your alright!

Anyway, here is the layout



Does it look familiar? I've used the same right hand page earlier in the book, but it looks very different when the left hand side is changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment