Shop Now

Shop Now
Click to go to the Online Stampin' Up! shop

Thursday 24 April 2014

Using the Hip Hip Hooray kit, in the way it's intended!

I'm really loving the Hip Hip Hooray card kit, and as you may be aware, I've been doing a lot of things - off piste, but when I first got the kit, I actually did what it was designed to do - I followed the instructions and made 20 cards.

I will add - although everything you need to create is contained in the kit....you do need scissors if you want to use the twine/cut the stickers down :) We have great paper snips here for £8.95 item 103579.

So you want to see what I created...





 Why not get yours today and have a whole load of cards on hand for all sorts of occasions!! Remember if you order this item from me during April - you get a free 8"x8" scrapbook kit for FREE!!

Shop Now 


No comments:

Post a Comment