Shop Now

Shop Now
Click to go to the Online Stampin' Up! shop

Wednesday 22 January 2014

The first Scrapbook Club layout finally revealed

Scrapbook in Somerset's first club night on January 17th 2014 has come and gone, which means I can finally reveal the layout! 

The kit contained two 12x12" sheets of Very Vanilla Cardstock, 2 sheets of 12x12" Double sided Designer Series Paper from the Afternoon Picnic range and 13" of Wisteria Wonder Ribbon. Also included were the instruction to create this page.


I then used the label love stamp set and coordinating artisan label punch, with our hostess banner greetings stamp set, to create the beautiful title. 



Finally, I added my photo's and included lots of journaling using my stampin markers to explain what the photos are all about. 


What do you think? 
I'd love your opinion on the kit and layout!

This kit is still available for £7 including postage within the uk. If you'd like to order, or find out more about joining my scrapbooking club, contact me here!


No comments:

Post a Comment