Shop Now

Shop Now
Click to go to the Online Stampin' Up! shop

Thursday 30 January 2014

Gold is Good!!

I had an absolute ball with the Good as Gold card kit that is available FREE from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue. 

The kit comes with 8 spotty card bases, 8 envelopes, 8 little gold tags with die cut stars, gold elastic cord, bakers twine, 24 die cut printed banners, 8 coloured banners and 8 Gold envelope liners. 

These are the eight cards I made.


The printed banners say 'Thank you' and 'For you' in English, German and French. I love the multilingual twist - but it was difficult to decide which banners to use and which to leave out (for now!).


The only thing I found frustrating, was the right hand orientation a little restricive, so I played about with cutting the banners up and created dimensional two ended banners that fitted everywhere! I love the way they gave three banners in every colour way so you can easily mix and match. 


I couldn't believe when I got to the last card, i'd hardly made a dent in the embellishment pile, let alone the fact that I hadn't touched the gold envelope liners! 

As you'll see over the next few days, the kit seemed to go on and on and on. Next time I get item 133512, and there will be a next time ;) I'll probably split the card bases in half and mount them on whisper white to make it go extra far!


No comments:

Post a Comment