Shop Now

Shop Now
Click to go to the Online Stampin' Up! shop

Friday 28 February 2014

Hip Hip Horray!!!

I love it when a day starts like this...with a nice email letting me know there is a new product getting launched TODAY!!!

Even more exciting is that it's probably the best kit I've seen from Stampin' Up! so far!


This is a really great kit for everyone! It's a fabulous dip your toes in the water kit for beginners, but also a great supply source for the more advanced crafters. At £17.95 thats 90p a card and that's before I've mentioned what else you get to keep!!


So in addition to the 20 cards, you get three stamps, a clear block, an ink pad a booklet of designs and any of the embellishments you haven't used! 

I can't wait to get my hand on this, you can order yours here.


No comments:

Post a Comment